Weightloss ticker (kilograms)

Weightloss ticker (pounds)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am survivor, I am gonna make it...

I am proud to announce that the first 2 days of the 1200 calorie/ day diet have been successfully survived :D

Actually, it is better than I expected. I thought I would be hungry all the time, always thinking of/ waiting impatiently for the next meal but I was quite surprised to find that I hardly ever thought of that all day. I guess, having your food intake divided into 5 smaller meals throughout the course of the day does really help. Also, this is a plan I found on-line developed by a nutritionist so obviously it's varied.

I am on vacations this week, so I really have time to plan ahead and cook. I am very curious to see how I will do once I go back to work. Oh, I am also doing 45 mins of fast paced walking each day. I can't wait to weigh in next Monday to see how all this is working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment